Welcome to Andover Soccer Association
Photo Day is Coming!
We have three separate ASA Photo Day dates. Please click the links below to see the time your team will be photgraphed. Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, September 20th for following age groups and travel teams:
- U7 Boys and U7 Girls
- U9 Boys and U9 Girls
- Travel U12 Boys Blast, Eagles, Chargers, Falcons and Condors
- Travel U11/12 Girls Bobcats, Sapphire FC, Catamounts, Ruby, Lynx, Diamond FC, Galaxy
- Travel U13/14 Boys Stealth, Rebels, King Cobras, Rattlers, Sidewinders
- Travel U13/14 Girls Mavericks, Lightning, Avalanche
Saturday, September 27th for the following age groups:
- U8 Boys and U8 Girls
- U10/11 Boys and U10/11 Girls
- Travel U11/12 Boys Dynamite, Wizards, Turbo, Nitro, Hawks & Raptors
- Travel U11/12 Girls Ocelots, Coral, Cheetahs, Fisher Cats, Pearl FC & Emeralds
- Travel U13/14 Boys Vipers & Bigfoot
- Travel U13/14 Girls Volcanos, Blizzard, Cosmos, Scorchers, Storm & Meteors
There are two ways that parents can order photo packages:
2. Registration in person on the day of the photo day is available at the field (pay by cash, check or mobile phone)
3. Any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Andover Development Academy
Andover Soccer Association is excited to announce “ASA Academy”, a club style training program for the Fall 2014 season. Two training academy programs are being offered in partnership with the Boston Breakers and Global Premier Soccer (GPS). Academy training is available to players and coaches for the U9-u14 age groups on Sunday afternoons during the Fall 2014 season (7 weeks). The Academy program is designed to provide age appropriate training in a seven week, progressive program of soccer skills development for these key developmental ages. ASA recommends all ASA players in these age groups participate in this training.
- · Club level training by the Boston Breakers (girls) and GPS (boys)!
- · 7 week progressive technical skill development program
- · Train with top level coaches
- · $40 for ASA players
- · Location: Wood Hill School
- · ASA Academy t-shirt for each player
- · Dates: 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/19, 10/26, (11/2 & 11/9 Rain day make-up).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
u9 - 12:15pm-1:30pm
u10 - 1:30pm-2:45pm
u11 - 2:45pm-4pm
u12 / U13 / U14 - 4pm-5:15pm
Ball Kids Wanted!!
AHS boys and girls soccer teams are looking for U10 and older ball kids for all Varsity, JV, and freshmen home games. Games are in the later afternoon and evening during the week, and in the late afternoon and evening on some Saturdays. Interested players can contact Ingrid O’Hara (Ingridohara@comcast.net) or Travis Miller (travisASA@gmail.com) for further details.
Fall 2014 Dates
Sept 14 - Little Kickers begins
Oct 4 - No intown games due to Yom Kippur
Oct 11 - Columbus Day weekend – NO GAMES
Oct 25 - ASA at the Revs, 7:00pm
Nov 1 – Final Travel games
Nov 8 - Final Intown games
Registration for Fall 2014 is open
To register, please log into Korrio at https://korrio.com/groups/andover-soccer-association-MYS-20/programs/signup. Players in kindergarten through 5th grade are eligible to play in-town. Players born August 1, 2000 through July 31, 2004 (or 5th-8th grade) are eligible to play travel.
U6 Little Kickers Kindergarten
Register after 7/31/14 $90 and subject to space availability
Intown U7 Grade 1 and U8 Grade 2
Register after 7/31/14 $135 and subject to space availability
Intown U9 Grade 3 and U10/U11 Grade 4/5
Register after 7/31/14 $145 and subject to space availability
Travel U11-U14 Grades 5-8
Register after 5/23/2014 $190 and subject to space availability
All fees include a $10 fields fund contribution.